2 pkts. Gano Schokolade™
1 tsp. rum extract
2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Dissolve Gano Schokolade™ in 8 oz. hot water. Allow to cool.
- Put in blender with ice cream and rum extract and blend for a few seconds until well mixed.
- Fill an 8 oz. glass with ice and pour mixture in glass. Top with whipped cream. Drink with straw and enjoy.
1 pkg. brownie mix (13×9 in)
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup oil
1 1/2 tbsp. Gano Classic™ coffee
1 tsp. cinnamon
Blend all ingredients. Fill mini-muffin cups 1/2 full. Bake at 350° F for 12-15 minutes.
3 small frozen bananas (peel before you freeze)
2 cups frozen dark sweet cherries
2 cups chocolate soy milk
1 pkg. Gano 3-in-1™ Coffee
Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend on puree or high speed until smooth, about 30 seconds. Pour into glasses and serve.
2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 packets Gano Mocha™ coffee mix
1 graham cracker crust
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and mocha at medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, mix until blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350° F for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cook and refrigerate 3 hours. (Place pan filled with 1 inch of water on bottom shelf while cooking to keep cheesecake moist.)
3 pkts. Gano Classic™ Coffee mix
1 pkt. Super moist yellow cake mix (18 oz.)
3 tbs. hot water
- Follow package directions on cake mix box and pour 3/4 of mixture in round cake pan.
- Mix coffee with hot water and add to the rest of the mixture.
- Pour on top of the yellow cake mix.
- Bake according to cake mix package directions.
- Enjoy your marble cake with your favorite coffee.
8 cups dry Crispex cereal 3-4 sachets of GanoC’Real with Spirulina 1 cup butter 1 cup peanut butter 1 cup chocolate or vanilla chips 1 sachet of 3 in 1 or Mocha.
- Place dry Crispex cereal into a large bowl.
- Pour in GanoC’Real and stir well.
- Melt butter, peanut butter, chocolate or vanilla chips and dissolve your choice of a 3 in 1 or Mocha sachet.
- Drizzle melted ingredients over dry ingredients and mix well. Spoon everything into 3 cups of powdered sugar in a brown paper bag and toss until well coated. Spread into a cookie sheet to set up before storing and watch it disappear!!! Optional – coconut, pecans or peanuts. Holiday version – colorful candies (yes, the kind that don’t melt in your hand).