- 1) I was in a bar.
- 2) One of the several flatscreens happened to be directly in my line of sight.
- 3) The barmaid wasn’t.
- 4) It seemed important.
- 5) The visuals captivated me.
- 6) It was broadcast in HD for maximum effect .
- 7) People believe it.
- 8) The marketing of American values is unprecedented.
- 9) Duke won!
- 10) the barmaid still had no interest.
- 11) I Am, always will be, curious and questioning of everything.
- 12) So for I have no reason to for a loong time.
Good evening friend
A few years back when I first hooked up with Louise and Together We Earn she gave me some good advice about maybe writing a few blogs. As I was drifting off to wonderland one evening A thought came to mind and I wrote it down for the next day. I began thinking about an affiliate site I had joined a while back and thought of a new way to approach how I marketed it.
I sat down with my laptop and words just spilled out as I typed. It was quite an accomplishment on my part and posted it immediately on this site. It was all about how we create our reality and the ways we perceive it and came out like this (excerpt):
You can always “wish” for anything in life but when you begin to generate wanting something in your life, that is
when the magic happens. We have all said it many times that ” I wish I had this” or “I wish he/she would…” We’ve
all done it and I guess it’s okay to wish for something but when you get a thought of wanting, it creates an entirely
different emotion. When you give this new emotion feeling, it will initiate a new belief that whatever your…
So I get an email from GIN today about creating your new website and just finished setting it up. I’ll appreciate any comments or advice about it after you folks take a look. So TaDa! Here it be!:
John F Sapp